Try something new with three card poker
If you compare three card poker online with such casino hits as blackjack and roulette, you can say that this is a relatively new game.
However, despite this, this game quickly became one of the most popular ones in both traditional and online casinos. This game is easy to play, the contribution in favor of the institution is quite low and, most importantly, you can really get a big win in this dynamic game.
How to play three card poker online
Simple rules that help play three card poker online free game:
- When you play three card poker online free, your goal is to beat the dealer by collecting a stronger hand from three cards.
- Place ante bet and additional pair plus and 6 card bonuses.
- You will receive three cards. The dealer deals the closed cards themselves.
- If you are confident in your hand, press “PLAY” to make “Play” bet, equivalent to your “Ante” bet. Otherwise, click “Pass.”
Best 3 card video poker slots
Live 3 Card Poker is a variation of table poker that you can try at the best live dealer casinos. However, not every live casino offers this type of poker games online, although it is a popular game.
Face Up Three Card Poker is a variation using the main structure of the main game and adds a wrinkle concerning the dealer of three cards. As the name Face Up Three Card Poker suggests, the dealer throughout the distribution will show one of their three cards without hiding it.
Mini Tex 3 Card Hold’em is a new three card poker online game that uses the rules and gameplay of three-card poker and popular Texas Hold’em. In Mini Tex, instead of playing against other players, you need to play against the dealer. The player must create the best combination to win using only 3 general cards and 2 pocket cards. This is the perfect game for Hold’em fans, as it gives a different way to play the same game that they have already played.
Three card poker game results
- To qualify, the dealer requires an older lady or a better card.
- If the dealer’s hand is not qualified, your “Play” bet is returned, and the “Ante” bet brings a 1: 1 win.
- If the dealer’s hand is qualified, your hand is compared to the dealer’s hand. A stronger hand brings victory in the round.
- If you have a stronger hand, your “Play” and “Ante” bets will win 1:1.
- If the dealer’s hand is stronger, you lose your Play and Ante bets.
- In the case of equal strength hands, the round is considered a draw. Your “Ante” and “Play” bets are refundable.
- If you make a “Play” bet and get a straight flush, three or straight when the first three cards are dealt, you win an Ante Bonus, even if the dealer wins the round.
- If you make an additional “Pair Plus” bet, you will receive your payouts in accordance with the paytable for a pair or more of your three cards, even if you fold, and the dealer wins the round.
- If you make an additional “6 Card Bonus” bet, you win if your three cards and three dealer’s cards form a hand of five-card poker: three or more. When you play three card poker online and you get the win according to the paytable, even if you fold, and the dealer wins the round.